There will be a charity watch auction which will commence on eBay on March 16th and will finish on March 26th, with the proceeds going to the children’s charity Bravehearts. Mark Knopfler is the Patron of Bravehearts and he has kindly donated two of his personal timepieces to the auction.
The watches in the auction are detailed below.
1. TAG Heuer Kirium chronograph. This is Mark’s personal property and will come with a TAG Heuer box signed by Mark.
2. Vintage IWC timepiece: This again is Mark’s personal watch. The watch will be auctioned with a signed strap.
3. Lum-Tec watch. limited edition number 1 of 50. The strap signed by Mark.
4. Lemania vintage military watch. The strap signed by Mark.
5. Hamilton vintage General service military type watch. The strap signed by Mark.
6. Hamilton vintage military watch. The strap signed by Mark.
The auction is for a great cause so the higher the bids the better!
Here is the link to the eBay store where you can bid on the timepieces (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/English-Auctions-Shop)
The Auction is now live and here are the links to the 6 six timepieces below:
Bravehearts is based in the North East of England and was founded to recognise the exceptional courage shown by children who are battling illness or adversity.
Parents, nurses, friends and family are able to nominate children so their courage can be recognised. This happens at special awards ceremonies where the children are rewarded by receiving a Bravehearts crystal and a gift of their choice.
Bravehearts receives a flood of applications each year for children between the ages of 5 and 15 years to become a Braveheart. Our annual fundraising events, and support from sponsors and volunteers, means that every penny raised goes directly to the deserving children.
Inspired by one amazing young girl, Bravehearts continues to put smiles on the faces of really courageous children throughout Northumberland, Durham, North Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear, Cleveland & Cumbria.
Also published on Medium.